The 2021 OHSAA Division III Track & Field Meet was held at Westerville North High School on Saturday, June 5th. Below are the list of the final events that Midwest Athletic Conference student-athletes participated in. The Coldwater girls track & field team and the Minster girls track & field team finished in a tie for 10th place. Congratulations to both teams and all Midwest Athletic Conference student-athletes who participated in the meet, both preliminaries and finals.
5. Avery Henschen, New Knoxville 4×800 Relay
3. Minster (Roth, Hemmelgarn, Pohl, Boate)
5. Coldwater (Giere, Honigford, Goodwin, Alig) Long Jump
9. Mara Pearson, Fort Recovery Shot Put
4. Molly Winner, Marion Local
6. Whitley Rammel, Fort Recovery Pole Vault
9. Jenna Leugers, Coldwater 4×200 Relay
4. Coldwater (Kremer, Wenning, Clune, Giere) 1600 Run
10. Haley Alig, Coldwater
14. Mason Pohl, Minster 800 Run
3. Taylor Roth, Minster
7. Margaret Hemmelgarn, Minster 3200 Run
9. Ella Boate, Minster 4×400 Relay
3. Coldwater (Clune, Honigford, Wenning, Giere)
7. Marion Local (Schwieterman, Huelsman, Hoelscher, Pohlman)
8. Minster (Cedarleaf, Hemmelgarn, Grieshop, Roth)
The Midwest Athletic Conference Track & Field Meet was held Tuesday, May 11th and Friday, May 14th at Fort Recovery. Thanks to the Fort Recovery High School athletic department, officials and workers who made this event possible and made the meet a great experience for the student-athletes and fans.
The MAC girls track & field championship was won by the Minster High School girls track & field team, with 135.5 points, it is their 31st MAC track & field championship.
The MAC boys track & field championship was won by the Minster High School boys track & field team, with 168 points, it is their 16th MAC track & field championship.
Coldwater (7-2) and New Bremen (7-2) share the 2021 Midwest Athletic Conference baseball team championship. It is MAC baseball team championship number 32 for Coldwater and number 1 for New Bremen, congratulations to both teams! Every current member of the Midwest Athletic Conference has now won a baseball team championship, either outright or shared.